January 09-11, 2019
Corn Growers Association of North Carolina
Dedicated to Better Living Through the Use of Corn and Corn Products
The Corn Growers Association of North Carolina is farmer organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for corn producers and all citizens of North Carolina. The Corn Growers Association of North Carolina carries out this mission in many ways.
- The Corn Growers Association of North Carolina represents North Carolina corn producers by providing a unified voice on state and national issues that impact the lives of our members.
- The Corn Growers Association of North Carolina works closely with other commodity and farm organizations to educate members on critical issues facing agriculture and to provide forums for discussion of management practices and training in new technologies in agriculture.
- The Corn Growers Association of North Carolina promotes the use of corn in producing healthy and nutritious food products, as a component of renewable, sustainable, and environmentally friendly energy resources, and in a variety of other products from clothing to packaging materials.
- The Corn Growers Association of North Carolina is a member of the National Corn Growers Association and the U.S. Grains Council working across the nation and around the world to improve corn and to promote the use of corn.
- The Corn Growers Association of North Carolina provides funding for research and education projects to improve corn management, promote the development of corn genotypes, and to improve corn products.